Sunday, April 27, 2014

Provisioned and Sent

“When I was an infant child in the palace of my Father and resting in the wealth and luxury of my nurturers, out of the East, our native country, my parents provisioned me and sent me.

And of the wealth of those their treasures they put together a load both great and light, that I might carry it alone."

The beginning of exile. I am just a child but I must leave, as have all before me. I must go and become someone. This womb is too small. Though I have everything I cannot stay here. My Source, the one who births me, knows this, provisions me for my journey, gives me that which will sustain me in my journey.

My burden is light, light which will allow me to see. It is also great, heavy, for what I will see can bring me down. Light which bears me up; great which brings me down. This is the only way I can become someone. Spiritual isometrics.

No one else can bear my load. I must carry it alone. I am in charge of my own light. I am in charge of my own heaviness. 

1 comment: