Friday, April 25, 2014

the vision presented itself

Last night, a few minutes before midnight, the vision of a new book presented itself. I saw its message, its tone, its interweaving of unwoven strands. My heart smiled. I began the necessary and welcome external and internal research this morning, feeding the alchemical furnace of production.

As I have done before, I will write the book on a blog, this blog. All who wish will see the book unfold. An energizing process. A walk of faith and fun and energetic exuberance. I am thankful.

5 comments:

  1. This'll be wonderful, George. I enjoy seeing the way your thoughts incubate and then hatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! More M & M's! I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read through your book (so far) backward! Wonderful, George. I'm excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little behind in my reading, but will start catching up today. As always, you inspire.

    ReplyDelete