Monday, April 28, 2014

Covenant

"And they made a covenant with me, and inscribed it on mine understanding, that I should not forget it, and said:"

They care for me. They do not send me on my journey without the embedded understanding of my Origin. This understanding is produced by a covenant, a meeting and merging of our minds. An agreement. We are agreeable to and with each other and shall always be. 

They knew what I would face. The covenant I would take with me was not written on a document external to me or at my periphery, but was inscribed, written deep within me, tattooed within the depth of my being, at the core of my soul. 

I may become distracted or entranced by the seductions and hazards of my journey but my agreement is here, indelible, speaking to me, letting me know from whence I came and my mission and my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment