Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Resolve Was Made

But when this befell me, my fathers also were ware of it, and grieved for me and a proclamation was published in our kingdom, that all should meet at our doors. And then the kings of Parthia and they that bare office and the great ones of the East made a resolve concerning me, that I should not be left in Egypt, and the princes wrote unto me signifying thus and every noble signed his name to it.
Though my soul was numb, I had forgotten my mission, and through my actions had sworn allegiance to an alien king, my true kin had not forgotten me. They were aware. Their consciousness was inclusive of mine, but not mine of theirs. 

I was a bud not yet flowering, held in icy sleep of a winter of the soul. The Source from which I came decided to send some warmth my way. Action was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment