Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Letter

From the Father the King of kings, and thy mother that ruleth the East, and thy brother that is second unto us; unto our son that is in Egypt, peace. Rise up and awake out of sleep, and hearken unto the words of the letter and remember that thou art a son of kings; lo, thou hast come under the yoke of bondage. Remember the pearl for the which thou wast sent into Egypt. Remember thy garment spangled with gold. Thy name is named in the book of life, and with thy brother whom thou hast received thou shall be in our kingdom. 
It flew and lighted down by me, and became all speech.
My spiritual kin did not abandon me, did not leave me for dead in an alien land. They composed a message to me, sealed it, and sent it on its way. The letter assumed the form of a mighty Eagle, flew down beside me where I lay in torpid sleep, and began to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment