Thursday, May 1, 2014

Facing and Dealing

And I at the voice of it and the feeling of it started up out of sleep and I took it up and kissed it and read it. And it was written concerning that which was recorded in mine heart.
And I remembered forthwith that I was a son of kings, and my freedom yearned after its kind. I remembered also the pearl for the which I was sent down into Egypt and I began with charms against the terrible serpent, and I overcame him by naming the name of my Father upon him. I caught away the pearl and turned back to bear it unto my fathers.
With the message from above by those who care, I awaken. The message awoke what I knew was true, already inscribed in my heart. My fear of the alien land went away. I faced the serpent that guarded the pearl and overcame him by opening to my true nature. I was and am a child of the King, the Source of All that Is.
I took the pearl and turned away, my face toward home.

No comments:

Post a Comment